DMCA May 2, 2023
Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
At Khatrimaza, we take copyright infringement very seriously and are committed to responding to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. We comply with the notification requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and require the following information to process a valid notification:
- Your identification as the owner of the copyrighted work(s) or as a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled. You must provide us with the exact location of the infringing file, including the exact interupload.com link.
- The web address under which the link has been published.
- Your contact information, including your full name, address, and telephone number.
Please note that a proper notification must contain the above information, or it may be ignored. Additionally, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorney fees.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of our users, please send a notification email to [email protected]. We will respond to your email within 3-5 business days.
Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to resolving any copyright issues promptly.